Firemin 22.214.171.12460 Web Browser and Windows Free Download Full Version. Hy friends today am going to share with you another app that will help you to Eliminate Firefox Memory Leaks on your Windows and macOSX. So, as we know that, Mozilla Firefox is a high or Best web browser for mac and windows; however, it does have drawbacks or backdoor. Namely, it is loved to eat up memory. So, for that reason, firefox has always been affected by this issue, and memory leaks are one of the problems that need to be resolved to attract more users.
So, that, why developers have made an application that name is Firemin. The firemin is a small app that runs from the system tray and tries to address the problems associated with Firefox’s memory hogging ways. It works with XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 and runs on both 32 and 64-bit versions. With Firemin, you can quickly and dramatically optimize your Web Browser memory! One of the most significant improvements is that Mozilla has claimed the Firefox memory usage, in particular, the vanquishing of memory leaks. Although Firefox’s memory usage improved a little over the last few years, it still uses a lot of memory, a little more than I feel comfortable with.
It’s quite reasonable for Firefox to be sucking up over 250MB of memory right off the bat. In a memory leak, you’ll see the memory usage keep increasing the longer the program is open/in-use, and this is precisely what happens with Firefox. Rather than a complaint about it, It decided to fix it. Enter Firemin put, It will attempt to eliminate Firefox memory leaks and decrease the amount of memory Firefox uses. Windows will also periodically scan running processes and tell them to release their unused memory. You could argue that this makes Firemin unnecessary, and you would be spot on. However, It is my opinion that Windows does not clean out memory as often as I would like it to. It runs the clean memory API call a few times per second. The method Fire minuses to decrease Firefox memory usage is not proven, and the debate over if it works or not will go on until the end of time, but the logic remains.
If it works for you, use it, and if it does not, don’t use it. It is that simple. It comes in two flavors. A setup utility for installing the app to your computer and a portable version for running it straight from a memory stick or portable hard drive. The mobile version will not write any settings to the registry or leave any traces on your computer. Due to Firefox’s memory leakage, Firemin runs the clean memory API call a few times per second, rather than Windows Memory Management, which performs similar operations less frequently. Many would argue that Firemin is not a proven app, and the benefits of using it cannot be quantified. That being said, the app is Open Source and free to use, so if it works for you, then great!. If you would instead rely on Windows Memory Management to periodically scan running processes and request them to release unused memory, then choose Windows and mac to manage it.
The Features of Firemin and What’s New:
- Cleaner optimized code.
- I have removed the unsupported Win10 AutoIt directive.
- External resource DLLs removed. Icons now embedded in exe.
- Improved update notification system with the option to disable update checks.
- Added option to manually check for updates to the Help menu.
- I have added an updated animation.
- I have added a customizable splash delay.
- I have added the GitHub link to the Help menu to create an issue quickly.
- Added GitHub link on the About Dialog.
- Added Downloads, Contact, and Donate links to the Help menu.
- New PayPal.me donation link (PayPal.me/rizonesoft).
- New none-intrusive Donate prompt after a set time. (120 Hours Default)
- The Donate prompt will only be shown once.
- I have improved the custom Progress Bar.
- Improved About Dialog (New Mouse Hover Effects for Image Buttons).
- Improved Splash Screen (New custom Progress Bar).
- Added Localization (Translations).
- Alt+F4 now closes the program and not Esc. (Safer!)
- Moved Documents to Docs folder.
- Show Settings on First Run.
- More Boost and Limit options.
- Extended Processes moved to Preferences dialog.
- The secure mode command database now working.
- Minor cosmetic changes.
How to Download and Install Firemin into Win/macOS?
- First of all, Click on the below red Download button and shift on download Page.
- On Download Page, you will have Download links and other Instruction.
- Please follow the steps by step guideline and Installed your Software into your Windows or MacOSX.
- If you like our work then, don’t forget to share with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Reddit.
- That’s It. Now enjoy.