CloudMounter 3.5 System utility that mounts web servers as local disks Software For Mac Free Download. CloudMounter for Mac will help to makes it easy for you to use multiple cloud storage services by allowing you to access and manage their data through a single window. It mounts OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and Dropbox accounts as additional hard drives on your Mac. The app also enables you to connect to FTP, SFTP, FTPS and WebDAV servers. You can access and browse their data as if they were another shared location on the network. It looks and feels like a connection manager where each cloud service and a web-server are assigned a button. Choose the one you’d like to access and enter your login details, and then you can conveniently browse and manage your data through your Mac’s Finder. With CloudMounter your data is protected, credentials you enter are stored in Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the server. No unauthorized party will have access to it. The topic has appeared about the developer of the product so, we want to tell that the product is a developer by Eltima Software that is a very famous company and the current product also made enough contribution in the progressing of the software because it helps increase the reputation of the company.
But the credit actually goes to the publishing company because they made hard work to made it live for the Apple users. You can see that many options have appeared on the screen, you can get the view of the different data storage files which are mainly used nowadays because Dropbox is a good platform to store the files and it does not mean that you can only store the documents files because it provides the option to upload the desired files on the storage drive, we want to clear the difference between the drive & device, but we have provided enough information of the software so, we should discuss it later.
The Features Of CloudMounter For Mac OS Full Version:
- Explorer Of Hard Disk.
- Access Disk Drives.
- Access Through FTP.
- Support for Mega.nz
- Support for Dropbox Business
- Support for Google Team Drives (G Suite Business)
- Support for dark mode on macOS 10.14 and higher
- Support for new regions in Amazon S3: cn-north-1 Beijing, eu-north-1 Stockholm
- Support for OpenSSH keys for SFTP connections
- Setting to control the lifetime of files in the cache
- Setting to control the frequency of disc content updates
- Compatibility with some WebDAV servers
- Compatibility with different FTP servers
- CloudMounter is now notarized and Apple confirms that it does not contain any malware
- Speed of file renaming on BackBlaze
- Work with BackBlaze accounts with restricted access
- Exceptions when working with Dropbox
- Crashes when copying a large number of files
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
How to Download and Install CloudMounter On Mac OS?
- Download CloudMounter from the official website linked below.
- Open CloudMounter.dmg and click on manually install.
- Make double clicks on the install button.
- Drag CloudMounter to the application folder.